|Product name||Moringa powder|
|Place of Orgin||Vietnam|
|Payment||TT or LC at sight 100%|
|Delivery||20 days after signed sales contact|
|0.5 kg||zipper bag, seal bag, plastic bag,|
|1 kg||zipper bag, seal bag, plastic bag|
|5 kg||zipper bag, seal bag, plastic bag|
|10 kg||zipper bag, seal bag, plastic bag inside cartoon box or jute bag|
|25 kg||zipper bag, seal bag, plastic bag inside cartoon box or jute bag|
|Other packing||as customer require|
What is the Moringa?
Moringa leaf is tropical deciduous Perennial trees, height can reach up to 10 meters. The tree is native to India but has been planted around the world. Moringa is abundant in nutrients. Especially, the leaves contain all essential amino acids and are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals. It is one of the richest sources of essential nutrients often lacking in people's diets.
Main function of Moringa leaf
1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
Application of Moringa leaf
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti- tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhane the immunity of human body;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement food products;
4. Applied in comestic field, as natural raw material of andneutral detergent, it can be added in hair shampoon and other